VELOCIFAPPERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday XP Farm

Go down

Saturday XP Farm Empty Saturday XP Farm

Post by VIBER8 Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:50 am

I've been doing the following consistently for a few weeks now and I feel it has really helped me start building my 5 Star army. In addition to XP, and leveled fodder, this also generates a decent amount of mana.

Requirements

• Lushen or some other Wind monster who can completely or almost completely solo Hydeni 5
  • 100+ crystals

At some point friday, or early saturday morning purchase the 1 day experience booster from the Special Shop. (100 crystals) (alternatively if you have the time and energy/crystals to devote to it you can get a 3 day booster for 200 crystals, but I've found I run out of energy and a reliable way to replenish after day 1, and on day 3 I'm back at work. So I spend the extra crystals on energy refills, 3 full refills for 90 crystals)

• It is best to do this after you have gotten all your dailies accomplished, but not collected (specifically the Head to Head Daily). And after you have spent the req 30 energy on guild battles.

BE SURE TO COLLECT THIS FROM YOUR INBOX TO ACTIVATE IT
Head to Hydeni and open Level 5 - Damnation, in the hardest mode you can handle.
Select your monsters - including your Solo, or a friends monster who can do so.

• I like to have Lushen and one 3*, 2*, and 1*.
  • Using a friends monster will further boost the xp your others can earn.

Run this level on repeat, selling the runes you won't use so your inventory doesn't fill up.
Trade out monsters as they hit max level.

When you run out of energy or have to return home for any reason, evolve as you can.
Collect xp from your inbox and go again. --A note: don't collect xp from your inbox during the week unless absolutely necessary so you can put it all to this.
If you can afford it, head to the cash shop again and buy a full refill for 30 crystals.

VIBER8
VIBER8
Admin
Admin

https://velocifappers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Saturday XP Farm Empty Re: Saturday XP Farm

Post by VIBER8 Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:58 am

TIPS

Keep in mind that in a mixed party the foes in Hydeni 5 are going to attack fire monsters first, then dark/light, then water, before attacking your wind monsters. Use this to your advantage.

Hydeni 5 has a great drop rate of energy, crystals, and new fodder spanning the 1-3 star range which will help you have monsters to level and use as evolution materials.

Stick a pair of Shield Runes on the 3 star you are working on. Level and stats don't really matter the shield will just keep your lower levels from dying so quickly. In fact using 1* shield runes is preferred because you can remove them and apply to the next one super cheap.

VIBER8
VIBER8
Admin
Admin

https://velocifappers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum